Tuesday, January 28, 2014

You Make My Heart FULL! {Free Valentine's Day Printables}

Hello Lovelies,

Today I bring you a tini bit of LOVE because you ALL make my heart FULL! 
I don't know about you but my kiddies and I LOVE these Wack-A-Pack Balloons! Smack it, wait, AND the balloon inflates before your eyes...yeah pretty cool if you ask me. I purchased Izabella's at Dollar Tree, you get four for a dollar, what a deal! I used this adorable washi tape I found in the dollar section at Target and taped the printables onto the packs. However, you can also print on full sheet sticker paper, cut and stick them onto the packs. 
 
Obsessed with these tini balloons. They make a perfect valentine.

A. Inexpensive
B. Super  FUN and CUTE
C. Not candy

Everything a mama wants for her kiddies and more : )

To download your free printables click on the links below:

Friends Make My Heart Full - Printable

You Make My Heart Full - Printable

Smooches,
Claudia

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Using these balloons would be a unique treat for the kids, not only on Valentine's Day but on any occasions as well. Anyway, your printables look amazing as well. The statement is very romantic and the design is very creative.

    Jake Grant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Appreciate your sweet comment!

      Delete

Hover to Pin